surveys4income.com Get Paid to Take Surveys

Friday 24 June 2011

7-DAY AFFILIATE CHALLENGE: For my Fellow Affiliates and Bloggers from Nigeria

This is for my fellow affiliates and bloggers from Nigeria. The goal of my experiment is to find out the average cost of making money daily. I find that so many of my newbie bloggers and affiliates are overly concerned that they may never break even given the “high cost” of internet service in Africa’s largest nation.
According to reports, about 43 million people out of the 160 million citizens have access to internet. Of those with internet access, about 3 million of them maintain accounts on facebook.com.
Very few of them are aware of any online money-making opportunities and those few are somewhat plagues by the bad online reputation that Nigeria has earned over the years. For example just enter the words, “internet scam” into your google search bar and you will find that Nigeria is mentioned in most of the search results.
I feel personally concerned that the few folks who have good online business intentions from that country are so often frustrated by internet expenses. This is why I want to do my own live experiment to see what we can come up with in 1 week of blogging and affiliate marketing WITHOUT USING PAY-PER-CLICK.
It is important to note that most Nigerian credit cards are not accepted internationally and besides, most Nigerians are said to live on less than $1 per day. So here we go.

In this blog, the following assumptions are made.
  1. That you already have a blog account.
  2. That you already have a clickbank account and know how affiliate marketing works.
  3. That you can afford a daily data plan.

Alright now, what we want to find out is if you can make ANY profit on the cost of your daily data plan. According to my findings, that should be around $3.50 for 150MB per day.
What I am going to do now is choose a well-researched product to market, do the keyword research, do my articles, social marketing, hub, squidoo and everything and then when all my lines have been laid, we sit back and watch and see if we will make any money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

surveys4income.com Get Paid to Take Surveys
free counters